We have the information on how to access each of these counties and the file layouts. With links to the Servers. But why kill yourself, we will have copies of all the data here at Central Florida Hosting, with lots of information on how to use the data.
Get fast access to brand new business leads.
New businesses are looking to establish relationships with vendors who will save them time and money. A New Business Leads database can connect you with these recently established companies—sometimes just days after formation. The right sales leads make all the difference.
The way to find and engage the right prospects is to start with the right lead list. Call, mail, and email prospects using targeted B2B & B2C Leads.
The Six Central Florida Counties has a Unique approach to collecting and presenting their tax data.
- Brevard Tax Collector – Allows you to collect changed and New Businesses (last week), New Businesses Only (last week) or All Businesses
Brevard County Business Tax Data – This the current of ALL businesses and includes Email Addresses.
- Lake Tax Collector – Allows you collect New Businesses Current Month, New Businesses Year to Date or All Businesses
Lake County Business Tax Data – – This the current of ALL businesses and NO Email Addresses.
- Orange County Tax Collector – Allow you collect the data for each week, the good thing is that you can get archived data. However, the files are Zipped and they each have the same name
Orange County Business Tax Data 2017-01-06
Orange County Business Tax Data 2017-01-13
Orange County Business Tax Data 2017-01-20
Orange County Business Tax Data 2017-01-27
Orange County Business Tax Data 2017-02-03
Orange County Business Tax Data 2017-02-10
Orange County Business Tax Data 2017-02-24
Orange County Business Tax Data 2017-02-17
- Osceola Tax Collector – Keeps their data on an odd(ish) ftp site. You select the year and then the week ending file to downloads
Osceola Business Tax File 01-06-17
Osceola Business Tax File 01-13-17
Osceola Business Tax File 01-20-17
Osceola Business Tax File 01-27-17
Osceola Business Tax File 02-03-17
Osceola Business Tax File 02-10-17
Osceola Business Tax File 02-17-17
Osceola Business Tax File 02-24-17
- Seminole County Tax Collector – Has drop downs selection to allow you to pick your data sets by the Weeks or Month
Seminole County Business Tax File 2017/01/02
Seminole County Business Tax File 2017/01/09
Seminole County Business Tax File 2017/01/16
Seminole County Business Tax File 2017/01/23
Seminole County Business Tax File 2017/01/30
Please take note that in Seminole County some of the businesses have requested no solicitation. This is documented by the field ‘No_Solicit’. It is recommended that you delete all fields with a .T. in the ‘No_Solicit’ field.
- Volusia Tax Collector – Allows you to collect New Businesses Last Month or All Businesses
Volusia County Tax Data – This the current of ALL businesses and includes Email Addresses.
Most Counties issues two (2) types of Business Tax Receipts – regulated and not regulated. Business Tax Receipts are valid for one year.